Seva Sindhu 2021 Apply Online
Summary: Seva Sindhu, is an initiative of Govt of Karnataka to deliver Government services at the doorsteps of the citizens. Seva Sindhu will be integrated with various service delivery channels of Govt of Karnataka, citizen service centers such as Bangalore One, CSC Centers, Karnataka One, Atalji Jana Snehi Kendra, and Bapuji Kendras and aims to bring to all departmental services on one platform.
The government also provides the online application form for Auto Drivers & Taxi Drivers to provide assistance of Rs 5000 Rupees as Lockdown Relief.
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Seva Sindhu 2021” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, the Application process, and more.
|Seva Sindhu 2021 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||Seva Sindhu|
|in Language||ಸೇವಾ ಸಿಂಧು|
|Launched by||State Government of Karnataka|
|Beneficiaries||A resident of Karnataka state|
|Major Benefit||All departmental Services on one platform|
|Scheme Objective||Providing various services|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Karnataka|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Seva Sindhu 2021||Official Website|
Benefits To The Residents
There are many benefits of the Seva Sindhu website which has been launched by the concerned authorities to the residents of the state:-
- The Seva Sindhu Portal gives a solitary stage to the residents to profit administrations of various Departments.
- The residents can get to Seva Sindhu Portal Online other than available time likewise and present their solicitation for the administration.
- Residents can follow the status of their administration demand from any place and anytime.
- The residents can visit any of the close by Common Service Center accessible at Gram Panchayat Level for benefiting the resident administrations
- The incorporated helpdesk will be accessible for residents to explain questions and resolve their issues.
Details Of Seva Sindhu Portal
|Launched by||Karnataka Government|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Karnataka state|
|Objective||Providing different services|
Services Available At Seva Sindhu
The following services are available for the resident while they visit the Seva Sindhu website which has been launched by the Karnataka Government:-
- Revenue Department
- Commercial Tax Department
- Department of Drug Control
- Food and Civil Supplies Department
- Department of Planning
- Transport Department
- Department of Ayush
- Youth Empowerment and Sports Department
- Department of Information and Public Relations
- Department of Kannada and Culture
- Empowerment and Senior Empowerment Department of Empowerment.
- Department of Women and Welfare
- Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms
- Bangalore Development Authority
- Department of Labor
How to apply from the Seva Sindhu portal for Taxi/Auto Drivers?
To apply for government series through the Seva Sindhu portal you need to follow the instruction given below:
The example we have given below is for the Karnataka Rs 5000 scheme
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of the Seva Sindhu whose link is given below
- Now on the home page, you can easily find the direct link to the registration for the scheme (as shown in the image below)
- Now you need to click on the link
- Once you hit a link a registration window for the scheme will open.
- Now you need to click on the link
- Once you hit a link a registration window for the scheme will open
- You need to enter your details in the form carefully
- And once you enter the details verify them thoroughly and after that submit the form
- Now you have successfully registered yourself for the scheme.
About Seva Sindhu
Seva Sindhu is an initiative of the Govt of Karnataka to deliver Government services at the doorsteps of the citizens. Seva Sindhu will be integrated with various service delivery channels of Govt of Karnataka, citizen service centers such as Bangalore One, CSC Centers, Karnataka One, Atalji Jana Snehi Kendra, and Bapuji Kendras and aims to bring to all departmental services on one platform. The objective is to provide Government services in a cashless, faceless, and paperless manner. It is a step towards the provision of accessible, cost-effective, accountable, and transparent government services to citizens.
Seva Sindhu provides hassle-free service delivery through reduced turnaround time, minimized visits to avail services, and reduced opportunity cost. Seva Sindhu also aids the department in simplifying the processes of the department by removing cumbersome, time-consuming, and non-value-add steps, thereby enhancing the citizen service delivery mechanism.