Uttar Pradesh Vivah Anudan Yojana 2021: Online Registration, Objectives, Eligibility & Benefits
Sadi anudan Short Info: उत्तर प्रदेश विवाह अनुदान योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन | मुख्यमंत्री कन्या विवाह योजना आवेदन फॉर्म | यूपी शादी अनुदान योजना- [Apply Online] Uttar Pradesh Vivah Anudan Yojana 2021 – UP Shadi Anudan Yojana Online Registration, Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana Application Form, Eligibility, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website www.shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in, www.upbocw.in.
ALL-STATE SHADI ANUDAN BIHAR, SHADI ANUDAN JHARKHAND, SHADI ANUDAN DELHI, SHADI ANUDAN
- – As we have told you earlier, the marriage grant scheme is among the schemes under the state government.
- – The marriage grant scheme is not a central government scheme, due to which different online applications can be made for different states.
- – In all the states the only condition for availing of the marriage grant scheme is that the family should be poor and financially weak.
- – The benefit of the marriage grant scheme will be given to such families who are not able to live properly with
- – their families and at the same time, they are financially incapable of making their daughter’s marriage with pomp.
- – The main objective of shadi anudan yojana is to directly benefit the beneficiaries. There are no brokers under
- – this scheme, whatever financial assistance is to be received, they are sent directly to the bank account of the beneficiary.
Shaadi Anudan Yojana Apply Eligibility
- Online apply for Shaadi Vivah Yojana, the applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- To apply online in Uttar Pradesh Vivah Anudan Yojana, the girl’s age should be more than 18 years and class age should be more than 21 years.
- To apply online in Uttar Pradesh Vivah Shaadi Grant Yojana, the annual income of the applicant should not be more than ₹ 50000.
- People of all castes can take advantage of Uttar Pradesh Vivah Shaadi Grant Yojana
Required Dacument Vivah anudan online avedan
If you are applying to Shadi Anudan Online, then you have to keep all the following documents with you for this, after that start the online application process. Prepare a file of all the documents so that you will not have any problem later.
- Apply for Shadi Anudan Online, the applicant must have an Aadhaar card.
- To apply online in Vivah Anudan Yojana, the applicant should have an income certificate.
- To apply online, one should have a certificate of Shadi.
- Bank passbook.
- Must have a caste certificate.
- Two passport size photos
- Must have an identity card.
- Dear friends, for taking Shadi Anudan all the documents mentioned above like Aadhar card, Identity card, Bank
- passbook, Income certificate, Caste certificate, Ration card, the Marriage certificate should all be between 40 KB in PDF.
Steps to apply for the UP Marriage Grant Scheme 2021
Applicants can avail themselves of benefits of the UP Marriage Grant scheme 2021 by registering themselves to the official portal of the scheme. Applicants can refer to the direct links present at the end of the page or can go through the simple steps mentioned below.
- Please visit the official portal of the Shadi Anudan i.e http://shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in/
- After this, the homepage of the official portal will flash on the screen.
- Now, from the homepage of the official portal, click on New Registration as shown below.
- Select your category i.e General, SC, ST, OBC from the given option as shown above.
- After selecting the category proceed further for filling the application form.
- Now , the applicant have to filled the information asked in the application form i.e. date of marriage, district, urban rural area, tehsil, photo of applicant, photo of daughter, name of applicant, daughter’s name, Hindu-religion class, caste etc.
- Enter the security captcha and click on the submit button.
- Hence, the application will be submitted and applicant can keep the reference number for future references.
Shadi Anudan Online
Under the chief minister of UP Aditya Nath, the scheme UP marriage grant scheme is running. To avail of this scheme, the bride age should be above 18 years and maximum of 2 children of the family can avail of this scheme.
The reason for this scheme is the poor families are financially weak and cannot afford to marry their girl child. So, the UP government providing financial support of Rs. 51000/- for all those poor families.
Benefits of Marriage Grant Scheme 2021
The scheme has brought happiness among the people of the state. Uttar Pradesh Vivah Anudan Scheme 2021 inaugurated by the honorable chief minister of the state Mr. Yogi Adityanath. The scheme has various benefits for the people availing it. Some of the major and important benefits of the scheme are mentioned below.
- UP Vivah Anudan Scheme 2021 will be provided to the poor families belonging to a reserved section of the society.
- The scheme also comes under the Marriage Grant Scheme 2021 and covers all m conditions under the section.
- The financial amount needed by the poor family for the marriage of a girl can be resolved through this amount.
- The scheme would help to change the negative feeling of the girl being a burden to their family.
- The authority has set up a simple online interface to apply for the scheme. The applicants can easily enroll for the financial amount for the marriage.
- The practice of dowry which is still in functioning can be reduced to some extent through the scheme.
- The authority will provide financial assistance to a maximum of 2 girls in a family.
Uttar Pradesh Vivah Anudan portal login
- First of all, Beneficiaries have to go to the official website that is www.shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in
- From the home page of the official website select the categories
- Now enter the password and captcha code
- Finally, Click on the login option
UP Shadi Anudan Yojana Status
Uttar Pradesh state beneficiaries who have applied for UP Kanya Vivah Scheme now can check their names online through a simple and stepwise process that we are mentioning below