Hello & welcome friends in today post we will talk about pmkisan.gov.in Beneficiary Status 2021 PM Kisan Apply, Status This scheme was launched for all farmers of India to provide financial help. Lots of farmers have been enrolled in this scheme and received the financial benefit under the scheme. If you check the pm Kisan beneficiary status on this page, so you are in the right place. Below you can get all the details about the pm Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2021.
Every year central Government deposits 6000 Rupees to the very small and marginal farmers of the country. This Scheme was started by the Prime Minister of India to provide financial support to every farmer who is in need. Latest, many farmers were asked to apply for PM Kisan Yojana Registration pmkisan .nic .in in order to avail the benefits.
If your name is not on the list then you must have not filled the application properly. Let’s know more about this how to check pmkisan.gov.in status of beneficiary New List as per village, Gram, State, District, Block wise here.
pmkisan.gov.in Beneficiary Status 2021
Narendra Modi Govt has introduced a PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana for farmers back in 2019. Under this scheme, farmers will get Rs 6,000 as financial assistance. The amount will provide to all eligible farmers every year on behalf of the Central government.
All farmers can check their names in the beneficiary list (State-wise) whether they are eligible for it or not. PM Kisan Status Check 2021 8th Installment Status can be checked now. PM-KISAN Status 2021 for 8th installment, 9th installment dates, how to check the Kist status, and much more is discussed on this page.
PM Kisan Beneficiary List State Wise Payment Status
The Beneficiary Farmer New List is published at pmkisan.gov.in Official website for new kist is transferring in August. So you need to know whether your name is in the PM Kisan List or not you need to check the Beneficiary list as select State, District, Sub-District, Block & Village name wise.
|State/ UT Name||Total Registered Beneficiaries||Payment Success|
|ANDAMAN AND NICOBAR ISLANDS||17,280||16,229|
|JAMMU AND KASHMIR||1,207,384||897,353|
|Dadra And Nagar Haveli
Daman And Diu
How to check PM Kisan Status – 8th Installment?
If you want to check PM Kisan Status 2021 8th installment date then first you have to visit the official website. PM Kisan Installment (Kist) can easily be checked at pmkisan.gov.in Portal.
To help the beneficiaries, we have decided to list down the step-by-step process to check the PM Kisam 8th installment status.
- Beneficiaries need to visit the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana to check the status of the 8th installment.
- On the web homepage, check the “Farmers Corner” link in the menu bar and click on that.
- Then you will get an option for “Beneficiary List”. Click on that link and a new page will be opened
- Now select the information given in the dropdown menus of the website.
- Here select your State, District, Tehsil, Block, and Village name in the appropriate box.
- Once done with this, click on the Get Report tab.
- A list will be opened for all beneficiaries in your area. Now search for your name and PM Kisan status in the list
How to check PM Kisan Application status 2021?
If you have applied for the PM-KSNY and now want to check your application status then here follow these steps.
- Firstly, go to the official website and click on the Farmer Corner link
- Then click on the Beneficiary Status link and wait for the page to load.
- Now enter your Aadhar Number or Mobile Number in the asked section.
- Finally, click on the Check Status button and your PM Kisan Application status will be displayed on the screen (As shown in the below image).
- If you are having trouble accessing anything or your PM Kisan 8th installment is not crediting, you can contact the support helpline number mentioned on the website.
Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme 2021
Under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme, the central government will provide financial assistance to small and marginal farmers of the country of Rs. 6000 annually. This amount will be provided to the farmers by the government in three equal installments. In the 2019 budget, an amount of Rs. 75,000 crore was sanctioned for the Kisan Samman Yojana.
But this year in the budget 2020, the verification of a small number of farmers took place, so the Ministry of Agriculture has asked for a budget of only Rs 60,000 crore. This year 12 crore small and marginal farmers will be included under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. About 9.5 crore farmers have registered under this scheme, out of which about 7.5 crore farmers have been verified through Aadhaar.
The process of transferring money to farmers’ accounts
The farmers are provided financial assistance by the government under the Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. This financial assistance to the farmers is provided by the central government only when the state government confirms the farmers. This verification is done by obtaining the correct revenue record, Aadhaar number and bank account of the farmers.
Farmers cannot avail this scheme unless verified by the state government. When the state government confirms the farmers, a fund transfer order is issued by the state government. Subsequently, the central government sends money through direct benefit transfer to the farmers’ account.
Ineligible farmers will be withdrawn
All the eligible farmers of the country are taking advantage of the Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme run by the government. But there are some farmers who are not eligible for this scheme but still
The government has said that if a farmer does not return the amount of this scheme, then action will be taken by the department in such a situation. To return the amount, the farmers will have to go to the office with passbook and Aadhaar card.
- You can return the amount received under PM Kisan Yojana online or offline. The government has released the recovery list of all unqualified farmers on the official website.
- It is mandatory for all those farmers who were not eligible under this scheme, but still taking benefit of this scheme, to refund the amount of benefits.
20 lakh ineligible farmers will have to refund
All eligible farmers have benefited from the Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme, but at the same time some ineligible farmers were also availing the Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme.
After re-inspection, it was found that there are about 20 lakh farmers who were ineligible but still, they have taken advantage of this scheme. 1,364 crore has been paid to these 20.48 lakh unqualified farmers under the Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. In the event of not being ineligible, all the farmers availing of this scheme will have to return the amount received under the Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
- In the account in which you have received money from PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, you have to go to that bank and give this information and the bank will deduct the money from your account.
- Even if there is no money in your bank account, you will have to pay this amount by depositing money in your bank account. Apart from this, the money of Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme can also be refunded online through Bharat Kosh website.
- Go to BharatKosh website and click on the option of quick payment and a new page will open in front of you. On this page you have to select Agriculture in the Ministry / Department section. After this, you can return the money by following the payment steps.
PM Kisan 6th Installment Check List Online
Under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme launched by the Central Government, financial assistance of ₹ 6000 is transferred to the bank accounts of the farmers. Under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme, the amount of assistance is distributed to the beneficiary farmers in three installments of Rs. 2000.
This assistance amount is released by the Central Government at an interval of 04 months. Today, on August 9, 2020, the 6th installments of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana were transferred to the bank accounts of the farmers by Prime Minister Narendra Modi at 11:00 am. Under the sixth installment of PM Kisan Samman, an amount of Rs 17,000 crore has been transferred to the bank accounts of 8.5 crore farmers. This amount has been transferred to the bank accounts of all the beneficiary farmers through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT).
Ways of transferring Benefits
- Under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme, Rs. 6000 financial assistance will be provided every year to the beneficiary farmer.
- The amount will be provided in 3 installments, which will be available at an interval of 4 months.
- The first installment will be given between April and July, the second installment will be given between August and November and the third installment will be given between December and March.
- The implementation of the Aadhaar Link will be done through electronic data under which information will be available to all the family members who fall under the land records.
- It is mandatory to provide an Aadhaar number to avail the scheme. The benefit of this scheme will not be provided without the Aadhaar number.
- Aadhaar number is not mandatory for Assam, Meghalaya and Jammu & Kashmir. Because there is no Aadhar card of many citizens there. It is not compulsory to provide Aadhaar number to citizens of these three states till 31 March 2021.
- The list of beneficiary farmers will be certified and uploaded by all the states and union territories and through this list the funds will be electronically transferred from the state account to the beneficiary account based on the beneficiary’s account number and IFSC code.
- Financial assistance under this scheme will be routed to the beneficiary’s account through direct benefit transfer.
- It is mandatory for all the states and union territories to ensure that all the beneficiaries have recorded their details on the Kisan Samman Nidhi portal.
- It is also mandatory by the Union Territory and State Government to ensure that the details uploaded by the farmers are correct or not.
- Funds of the beneficiaries of the scheme will be transferred by the Central Government to the State Government.
- The funds will have to be passed on to the beneficiaries by the state governments at the earliest.
Overview of pmkisan.gov.in 6th Installment List
|Scheme Name||Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List|
|Launched By||Central Government|
|6th Installment Issue Date||09 August|
|Number of Beneficiaries in the sixth installment||8.5 crores|
|Funds released in August 2020||17 thousand crores|
|Funds released in April 2020||7,384 crores|
|Beneficiary||Small and Marginal Farmers|
|Objective||Financial Assistance to Farmers|
|Benefit||6,000 Rupees Assistance|
|Category||Central Govt. Scheme|
Validity of Beneficiary list
The beneficiary list of farmers will be valid for 1 year under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme provided by the states and union governments. The State and Union Territory Governments have been facilitated by the Central Government to update the list of all beneficiaries who have been identified later. The state and union territories have been asked by the government to implement a mechanism under which the details of beneficiaries will be updated due to changes in land records. Even after uploading the list of all the farmers this updating can be done.
Statistics of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Transferred Funds
|The year||Transferred amount data|
|Fiscal year 2018-19||December – March: 4,50,19,221|
|Fiscal year 2019-20||April-July: 7,35,01,289|
|August – November: 8,24,76,582|
|Fiscal Year 2020-21||April-July: 8,52,98,409|
|PM Kisan Samman Registration Form||Click Here|
|PM Kisan Samman Beneficiary Status||Click Here|
|Check Beneficiary list||Click Here|
|Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Application Form||Click Here|
Implementation of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme
- The list of beneficiaries of Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana will be prepared by all the states government.
- The beneficiaries under this list will be the name, age, gender, category, Aadhaar number, bank account number and mobile number.
- Under this scheme, the responsibility of identifying the eligible farmer beneficiary will lie with the state or union territory.
- All those states (Assam, Meghalaya, Jammu and Kashmir) whose many citizens have not yet been issued an Aadhaar number will get the details of alternative documents such as ID card, NREGA job card, driving license etc. for identity verification. The citizens of these states who have an Aadhaar number will be taken from them.
- It will be the responsibility of the State and Union Government to ensure that no beneficiary has any difficulty in getting payment.
- If wrong bank details or incomplete bank details have been provided by the beneficiary, then the matter will also be resolved as soon as possible.
- The existing land ownership system of the states will be used to identify the beneficiaries.
- For this it is very important that the record of the land is clear and updated.
- The government will also digitize land records and link them to the Aadhaar number.
- The list of all eligible beneficiaries will be made available at the district level.
- All those farmer families who are eligible but are not being provided benefits of this scheme will be provided an opportunity to represent their case.
pmkisan.gov.in 6th Installment Update
According to the information received by the Union Agriculture Ministry, the sixth installment of PM Kisan has been released in August. Under this installment, 17 thousand crore rupees have been transferred to the bank account of the farmers. Today, the sixth installment has been transferred by the Prime Minister to the account of 8.5 crore farmer families through video conferencing, as the M Kisan Samman Nidhi.
If you have received the fifth installment amount then you will automatically get the sixth installment amount. This amount will be deposited in your bank account through DBT. If for any reason there is no money in your account, then you have to make the name of your bank account as the name of the Aadhaar account. With this, you can complete the application process again by correcting it if you find a mistake in your application form. In this article you will be given all the information related to it.
Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme List 2021 Benefits
If the desirous beneficiaries of the country want to see their name in this Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme List 2020, then they do not need to be told.
- Farmers whose name will appear in this list will be provided assistance of Rs 6000 in 3 equal instalments.
- The funds offered by the government will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary.
- To provide better livelihood to the cultivators through this scheme and to make the farmers self-dependent and empowered.
- The names of the beneficiaries of rural and urban areas have been released under the new list of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana on this portal.
- 6000 will be given to the beneficiaries joining the list of rural and urban areas for the next 5 years.
Highlights of Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme
- All the farmers whose names will be included in the Kisan Samman list, they will be able to get the assistance of Rs 6000 in 3 equal installments.
- The assistance amount given to the farmer will be transferred by the government to the farmer’s account after 4 months in equal installments.
- This assistance amount will be transferred to the bank account of the farmers so that transparency will be maintained.
- Now farmers can see their names in the Kisan Samman Nidhi beneficiary list sitting at home. They will not need to be called for this.
- This scheme will work to provide better livelihood to the farmers by reducing the burden of debt.
- For the next 5 years, additional assistance of Rs. 6000 will be given to the farmers included in the list of all rural and urban areas.
- Under this scheme, farmers will be selected on the basis of their eligibility by the Central and the concerned State Government.
- First, every farmer has to approach the local Patwari / Revenue Officer / Nodal Officer (PM-Kisan) nominated by the government, only then the registration process will have to be taken forward.
- Common Service Centers (CSCs) have been authorized to register farmers for the scheme on payment of fees.
- The farmer can check the status of his payment through the PM Kisan Portal as well as his name can also be edited in the PM-Kisan database as per his Aadhaar database/card.
In This Post, We will share about pmkisan.gov.in PM Kisan Beneficiary Status 2021 PM Kisan Apply, Status, if you have any queries so you can drop the comment in the comment box. we will reply to you. I hope you like this post so please share it on your social media handles & Friends.
For more information visit our Website: Allaeps Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get new updates related to the posts, Thanks for reading this article till the end.