Complete Details about PMGDISHA Scheme 2021 Registration / Login Procedure, Students Apply Online for Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan @pmgdisha.in
The Union Government of India has launched yet another digital initiative called PMGDISHA. The acronym for the PMGDISHA is Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan. The main objective behind launching the PMGDISHA program is to enable Rural India to become digitally literate. Moreover, this scheme aims to make as many as 40% of the people from villages digitally active by 31st March 2021. Furthermore, the government has also initiated an online platform to register themselves online for the PMGISHA Scheme. Also, the applicant should perform the electronic KYC agreeing to the terms and conditions. The candidate’s data will be shared with the examination agencies for certification purposes and with the training centers.
Please Visit Our Latest Article : KCR Kit Scheme 2021
The interested applicants can visit the official pmgdisha.in and register online for the Pradhan Mantri Digital Sakshrta Abhiyan.
PMGDISHA Scheme 2021 Registration / Login
This article explains the online procedure to apply, register, Eligibility Criteria, Locate Training Centers and Login on the portal for PMGDISHA Scheme 2021 on the official portal.
Student Eligibility Criteria for Pradhan Manthri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan
Let us look at the eligibility criteria that an applicant candidate should fulfill to get eligible for the PMGDISHA Yojana.
- The applicant student should be a permanent resident of any State or Union Territory in the country.
- The aspirant must be recognized as a digitally illiterate candidate.
- Candidates should be a resident of the eligible rural household.
- The age criteria of the candidate should be between 14 years to 60 years.
How to Apply/Register Online by Students for PMGDISHA Scheme @ pmgdisha.in
The interested applicants can visit the official portal and apply for the PMGDISHA Yojana online.
- Visit the Official Portal of PMGDISHA.
- It takes the online user to the Home Page Below.
- Click on the Direct Candidate tab that is available in the Menu Bar.
- It then redirects the online users to the following page below.
- Click on the Register Button on Login Page.
- It then takes the online applicant to the new web page.
- Enter/Select UIDAI Number, Student Name, Gender, and Date of Birth.
- Click on the Checkbox: I Agree on the Above Consent.
- Click on the Add button.
- On the next page, please select the mode you would like to authenticate: Scan your fingerprint or Scan your eye.
Please Visit Our Article : e-Chhawani App 2021
- After scanning the biometric, the applicants should click on the Capture.
- After finishing the bio-metric process, the applicants view and edit the student details, as shown below.
PMGIDISHA Scheme Online Registration Form 2021
- Enter/Select the Student Name, Mother Name, Father, Date of Birth, Divyang Type, BPL, Email, Address, Mobile, Pin Code.
- Enter/Select the Gender, Village Name, Areas of Interest, Type of Phone, Occupation, and Highest Qualification.
- It then displays the status displaying that all the actions related to the Registration Process have been completed.
Procedure to Login PMGDISHA Scheme Portal
Let us see the students’ login procedure on the official portal, as shown below.
- After completing the registration process, the applicants should go back to the Home Page.
- Click on the Direct Candidate tab at the top of the page.
- It then lands the student to the Login Page Below.
- Enter the Email ID, Password and click on the Login Button.
- It then takes the online applicant to the user dashboard, where he/she can make the other necessary changes.
How to Locate PMGDISHA Training Center
- The aspirants can directly visit and locate their training center by visiting the official portal.
- Click Here to get directly redirected to the PMGDISHA Training Center.
- On the newly opened page, select the State, District, and Tehsil.
- Click on the Go Button.
- It then displays the list of the Training Centres, as shown below.
Please Visit Our Article : Daddy No.1 Audition 2021
Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan FAQ’s
What is the main objective of the PMDISHA Yojana launched by the Union Government of India?
The prime objective PMGDISHA scheme is to enhance digital literacy in rural households.
Do the applicants have the choice to select their training centers on the official portal?
Yes, the applicants have an opportunity to locate and select their training centers on the official portal, as explained in the article.
What all details that an applicant should enter to Login into the PMGDISHA Official Portal?
The students should enter the registered email id and password to get logged in to the PMGDISHA Official Portal.
Is it mandatory to undergo the KYC Process to get registered for the PMGDISHA Scheme?
Yes, the KYC Procedure is mandatory to get registered for the PMGDISHA Yojana.