n this article, we will share with our readers the important aspect of the scholarship which is designed by the Public Financial Management System. We will share the details such as eligibility criteria, the application process, documents required to apply for the PFMS Scholarship and also the process to know the payment in the scholarship.
PFMS Payment Status | PFMS Scholarship Status | pfms.nic.in List | Search Payment Details at PFMS Portal | PFMS Bank List PDF | pfms.nic.in Scholarship
This scholarship has been announced by the concerned authorities to provide financial funds to all of the students who are not able to pay their fees because of poverty. Through the implementation of this scholarship, many incentives will be provided to the students who are belonging to different backward categories that are Scheduled caste
Details Of The PFMS Scholarship
|Name||Public Financial Management System Scholarship|
|Launched by||Public Financial Management System|
List Of Scholarships Under PFMS
The following scholarships are present at the PFMS Scholarship 2021:-
- PFMS Scholarship to Universities/College Students
- PFMS Post Matric Scholarship for SC Students
- The PFMS Scholarship Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC Students
- PFMS Student Scholarship National Means cum Merit Scholarship
- PFMS Scholarship National Scheme for Incentive for the girl child for secondary education
- pfms.nic.in scholarship Top Class Education Scheme for SC
- The pfms.nic.in scholarship for Up-gradation of Merit of SC Students
- pfms.nic.in scholarship for Post-Matric Scholarship for OBCs
PFMS Bank List
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank
- Allahabad Bank
- Allahabad Gramin UP Bank
- Andhra bank
- Andhra Pragathi Grameena bank
- Axis bank
- Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Bassein catholic co-op.bank ltd.
- Bombay mercantile co-op.bank ltd.
- Canara bank
- Catholic Syrian bank ltd.
- Central bank of India
- City union bank ltd
- Corporation bank
- Dcb bank limited
- Dena bank
- Deutsche bank
- Dhanlaxmi bank ltd
- HDFC bank
- ICICI bank
- IDBI bank
- Indian bank
- Indian overseas bank
- Indusind bank limited
- Jharkhand Gramin bank
- Karnataka bank
- Karur vysya bank
- Kotak Mahindra bank
- Madhya Bihar Gramin bank
- Manipur state co-op.bank ltd.
- New India co-operative bank ltd
- NKGSB co-op bank ltd
- Oriental bank of commerce
- Punjab and Sind bank
- Punjab National bank
- RBL bank
- South Indian bank
- Standard chartered bank
- State bank of India
- Svc co-operative bank ltd.
- Syndicate bank
- Tamil Nadu mercantile bank ltd
- The cosmos co-operative bank ltd.
- The federal bank ltd
- The Jammu and Kashmir bank ltd
- The kalupur commercial co. op. bank ltd.
- The Lakshmi Vilas bank ltd
- The Saraswat co-operative bank ltd
- The Thane Janata Sahakari bank ltd
- UCO bank
- Union Bank of India
- United bank of India
- Vijaya bank
- Yes bank ltd
To be eligible for the scholarship the student must follow the following eligibility criteria given below:-
The applicant must be a citizen of India
Annual family income must be below Rs. 6 lacs
The applicant must be in between the age of 18 to 25 years
The applicant must have at least passed class 10th
Benefits Of PFMS Scholarship
There are many benefits of the PFMS portal which has been designed to give scholarship benefits to the residents:-
- PFMS can fill in as a typical focal entrance for enrolling organizations and recipients.
- PFMS has a functioning interface with 90 Banks directly. This incorporates 26 PSBs, 59 RRBs and 5 enormous Private Sector Banks.
- PFMS approves the Bank/Post Office Account subtleties with recipient’s Bank/Post Office. This guarantees cash is moved to an approved record along these lines lessening the danger of misled instalments.
- Implementing Agency checks the subtleties of name, address and so forth given by the recipient from the approved data provided by Bank/Post Office.
- The executing organization can make e-instalments to recipients to their approved financial balances straightforwardly from the PFMS gateway only.
Registration Process under PFMS Scholarship 2021
- If you have any problem related to the scheme you can contact us on our toll-free number 1800 118 111 or 01123343860 or email us at helpdesk-pfms[at]gov[dot]in.
Emergency Helpdesk No:
- Mr Nikhil Sharma: 8700171462
- Mr Abhishek Rai: 8368423186
- Mukul Prasad: 9074153883
- Mr Munesh Kumar Sharma: 7417175253