Hello, friends today we are going to talk in this post labreports.upcovid19tracks.in – Online Check UP Covid 19 Lab Reports, up covid report online checking at labreports.upcovid19tracks.in is available.
You can view or download the COVID 19 test report online in uttar pradesh easily. The corona lab test report online checking has now become easier by the establishment of labreports.upcovid19tracks.in portal
If you live in Uttar Pradesh and want to check your UP Covid-19 test lab report online, you can visit the official website of labreports.upcovid19tracks.in and check your Covid-19 lab report using your mobile number.
UP COVID 19 Lab Test Report Online
|Service Name||RT PCR Test Online Report Checking|
|State||Uttar Pradesh (UP)|
|Accessible via||Official Portal|
Check the UP Corona ( Covid 19) Test Report Online, the benefits of the portal, and the Downloading of the test reports. It is highly advisable that you study the contents of this article carefully to check your corona RT PCR test report.
Benefits of the labreports.upcovid19tracks.in
Let us see the features of the UP Corona Portal Online.
- This portal helps Corona-tested patients to check their lab reports online.
- Checking reports on the online portal saves time, energy and reduces manual work.
- It ensures the privacy and the confidentiality of the citizens in checking their covid 19 results.
- The viewers can check and download their lab reports online sitting at home.
- The lab reports will be uploaded within hours after the test is done.
How to check UP Covid 19 test report online through labreports.upcovid19tracks.in?
- Go to labreports.upcovid19tracks.in
- Go to View Lab Results option.
- Click on blue button below it.
- Enter your registered mobile number used for Covid-19 testing.
- Click on Send OTP button.
- Enter the OTP received on your phone number.
- Click on Submit OTP.
- There, you can view your Covid-19 lab test report online.
What are the information available in Covid-19 test report provided by labreports.upcovid19tracks.in?
On the report page, you will see Case ID, Person name and Age. Everyone who has got tested using your mobile number will be shown there. Everyone who has got tested using your mobile number will be shown there.
On every name, there is one yellow tick button on which you have to click if you want detailed covid-19 result on the labreports.upcovid19tracks.in website.
Once you click on the yellow button, you will see following details –
- Case ID
- Person Name
- Date of Registration
labreports.upcovid19tracks.in View lab results
If you want to view lab result on labreports.upcovid19tracks.in website or app, use following process –
- Go to labreports.upcovid19tracks.in
- Login using mobile number and otp.
- Then, select the case Id you want to check report of.
- Click on yellow button.
- Confirm the details as shown.
- Click on View result button.
On the view result page, you will find following information –
- Sample ID
- Lab Name
- Test Type
- Sample Collection Date
- Receiving Status
- Lab result
- Lab result date
1. Is the Corona and Covid 19 the Same?
Yes, both Corona and Covid 19 are the same, and there is no difference between them.
2. Who can use the Lab Reports portal of Uttar Pradesh?
The citizens who have undergone the Corona Test can use the Lab Reports Portal and check their results.
3. Can I Download the lab reports of Corona from the official portal?
Yes, the citizens can download their lab reports of Corona Tests on the official portal.
4. Is it mandatory to enter the mobile number on the lab reports portal of UP?
It is mandatory to enter the mobile number to check the results on the lab reports portal of Uttar Pradesh.
In This Post, We will share about labreports.upcovid19tracks.in – Online Check UP Covid 19 Lab Reports if you have any queries so you can drop the comment in the comment box. we will reply to you. I hope you like this post so please share it on your social media handles & Friends.
For more information visit our Website: Allaeps Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get new updates related to the posts, Thanks for reading this article till the end.