Haryana Marriage Registration Status, Hello, friends today we are going to talk in this post-Haryana Marriage Registration Status 2021-22 Apply Online, Marriage Certificate, This certificate is duly signed by the husband and wife as a part of the proof of Marriage. The certification and registration of a marriage is a compulsory process and serves as a record of marriage. Also, this document is required when applying for a VISA, Passport, or other services. So, to avail of these facilities as a married couple, you surely need a certification.
Haryana Marriage Registration Status
The Haryana Marriage Registration Act is now implemented by the government of Haryana. All the couples, who tied the knot recently, can get legal documentation and a certificate of their Marriage by registering on the portal. Read the article till the end to get some important takeaways. We are providing all the information related to the registration process. Also, you will get to know the process to download the marriage certificate online.
Details Of Haryana Online Marriage Registration
|Article Category||Haryana Marriage Registration|
|Initiative by||CM of Haryana, Mr Manohar Lal Khattar|
|Department||Citizen Resource Information Department (CRID)|
|Department||Directorate of Urban Local Bodies, Haryana|
|Official Website (Urban/ Rural Registration)||ulbharyana.gov.in|
|Helpline No.||1800-2000-023 (Monday to Saturday)|
Marriage Registration Act
The Marriage Registrations in Haryana are now mandatory under the Haryana Compulsory Registration of Marriage Act, 2008. Registering marriages on a legal platform is essential as well as beneficial in many ways. It ensures no violation of basic human rights under any marriage relationship. Also, It is crucial to show a lawful marriage certification as and when required. Marriages in India, are registered under the two acts.
- Hindu Marriage Act, 1955
- Special Marriage Act, 1954
Haryana Government has moved the complete procedure of Marriage Registration on an Online Platform. The government is now providing certificates and registering marriages through an online facility. A marriage certificate is an important legal document for various reasons. It is under use to alter names under different certificates as part of the declaration. Legal document for marriage enrollment.
Haryana Marriage Registration Status Inter-Caste
The government of Haryana has a special scheme for the same. Mukhya Mantri Samajik Samrasta Antarjatiya Vivah Shagun Yojna. The Scheme is especially for couples with an inter-caste marriage. A benefit amount of INR 1,01,000 is given to the couple. INR 51,000 will be given immediately after marriage via the DBT. An additional 50,000 is given after they complete 1 year together.
To be eligible for the scheme, both the spouse must be Indian Citizens. Also, one of the spouses must be a permanent resident of Haryana and belonging to a SC/ ST.
Benefits Of Haryana Marriage Registration
This scheme, one of the main benefits which will be given to the recently married couple through the eligibility of the Haryana marriage registration scheme is the availability of registering marriage while sitting at the houses. As we all know that in lockdown it is very difficult to get out of the house and even go to court for such important issues. The Haryana registration website will help all of the residents to register their marriages without getting out of their houses. This is a very innovative technology for all of the residents of Haryana.
Haryana Marriage Registration Status Eligibility Criteria
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria while applying for the Haryana marriage registration:
- Bride, who is above 18 years of age.
- Groom, who is above 21 years of age.
- He/ She should possess more than one partner at the time of marriage.
- Bride and Groom must have lived where the marriage is about to be enrolled.
Haryana Marriage Registration Status Documents Required
You require these documents in case you want to register for the marriage. In addition to this, you also need this to generate a certificate for the same. The documents are:
- Marriage Proof
- Proof of DOB (Bride as well as Groom)
- Proof of Residency
- Photographs (both bride as well as Groom’s side)
- Invitation Cards of Marriage
- Couple Photographs of Marriage (Three)
Haryana Marriage Registration Status Application Fee
The following application fees must be submitted by the bride and groom while applying for the Haryana marriage registration:-
|Time-Slot for Application submission||Fee (INR)|
|Within 90 days from the Marriage date||150|
|After 90 days but within 1 year from the Marriage date||350|
|After 1 year||300|
Haryana Marriage Registration Status Online process
- you have to go to the official website of the Haryana marriage registration
- The home page will open in front of you
- On the homepage, you need to click on the account
- Now you need to click on the register link
- Before Going to the registration Procedure you should read Marriage Registration Manual Carefully.
- A form will open in front of you where you have to enter all the required details like username, email, password, etc
- After that, you need to click on the register
- Now a link will be sent on your email ID for activation of login credentials
- Now you need to go to the official website again click on the account tab
- After that click on sign in
- Now you have to enter your username and password
- Click on sign in
- Now you need to click on register marriage
- A form will open in front of you where you have to enter all the marriage registration details like marriage registrar district, marriage details, groom details, bride details, photograph etc
- Now you are required to upload the photograph of the groom, bride, wedding photo, and couple photo
- You need to tick on the declaration
- After filling in all the required details you have to click on submit
- Now you need to pay the application fees by clicking on my registration and then view
- Now you need to click on proceed payment
- Enter all the payment details like name, address, pin code, bank details, etc
- Now click on pay
- After that, some instructions will appear before you
- You have to read these instructions very carefully
- Now you have to click on proceed to pay
- After that, you will be redirected to nic e-gras
- Now click on continue
- You need to verify all the details that you have entered and after that, you have to click on the ok
- A dialogue box will appear before you asking you to note down GRN/ transaction ID for future reference
- You have to note down the transaction ID
- Again you have to click on the ok
- Now a new page will appear before you containing multiple payment options
- You have to click on the payment option of your choice
- After that, you have to enter the required details
- Now you have to click on confirm
- The payment process will be completed
Required Details To Be Filled In Application Form
Following details are required to be filled in the marriage registration form:-
- Marriage Registrar District: Area type, district, and place of registration
- Marriage details: Date of marriage, country, state, district, address, and postal/zip code
- Groom Details: Groom country, groom state, groom district, groom name, groom mother name, groom father name, groom date of birth, groom before marriage marital status, groom religion, groom occupation, groom present address residing since, groom nationality, groom permanent address, groom correspondence address and groom postal/zip code
- Bride Details: Bride country, bride state, bride district, bride name, bride mother name, bride father name, bride date of birth, bride before marriage marital status, bride religion, bride occupation, bride present address residing since, bride nationality, bride permanent address, bride correspondence address, bride postal code/zip code
- Witness Details: Witness one name, witness one address, witness two name and witness two address
- Applicant Details: Applicant name, applicant address, mobile number and email.
Haryana Marriage Registration Status Offline Procedure
Apart from the official Online process, the government of Haryana is also offering an Offline process to register marriages in the State. The Offline process to register for the marriage is similar to earlier processes. We have detailed the process below:
- For offline registration, the interested candidates can visit the Enlistment Centre of Relationships under the Municipal Corporation. The MC should lie within the territory of marriage.
- Attach all the other documents along with the main application form. Submit the documents on any working day.
Registration for a Marriage Certificate
Anyone, who wants to do the Registration for the attainment of the Marriage Certificate. Willing people can do so through the official portal. Visit the portal and follow on the steps listed down.
- Go to the official SARAL portal of Haryana Marriage Registration
- Click on the option of ‘Application for Marriage Registration’ under the menu of ‘Online Services’ located on the Hompage.
- After that, click on the link displaying ‘New User, Register here‘
- A new page will open. Fill in all the details asked like Name, mobile no, password state, etc.
- On completing the details, validate the OTP received via e-mail or SMS
- Click on the option of ‘Submit’. Log in again with the User ID and Password
- You will now see a menu, displaying ‘Apply for Services‘
- A list of options will appear. Choose any one: “Marriage Registration under Special Marriage Act 1954-RURAL Court Marriage”/ “Marriage Registration (Rural)”/ “Marriage Registration (Urban)” from the list/ “Marriage Registration under Special Marriage Act 1954-URBAN Court Marriage”.
- Fill in the details after you click on one of these
- Upload all the essential documents and proceed with the payment.
- A declaration will appear. Tick the check box. Enter the CAPTCHA code and click on ‘Submit’
Downloading Marriage Certificate
To download the marriage certificate you need to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- Visit the Official Website link given here
- On the homepage, click on the “Online Status” option under the Online services menu.
- A new webpage will be displayed on your screen.
- Enter the following-
- Transaction ID
- Verification code.
- Click on the download link
Marriage Registration certificate Haryana – Status
check the status of their registration by following the steps detailed below.
- Visit the SARAL Website
- Log in with your Login ID and Password on the homepage. Copy the CAPTCHA code
- Click on Log in
- Select the option of ‘View Status of Application‘. Click on the option of ‘Track Application Status‘
- Fill in the details, for example- date, registration No.
- Click on the icon displaying ‘Get Details‘
- Your Status will be available on the Screen.
You can also check the status of your application through the SMS service. The SARAL Portal also offers to check the status through SMS. All you need is a mobile no and you are good to go.
For query related to the online application for the marriage registration
- Toll-free number 1800-2000-023
- Email @ firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply for marriage registration certificate online in Haryana?
To make online marriage certificates, the couples can visit the official website. Click on the option of ‘Application for Marriage Registration’ and follow the steps detailed in the article.
How to apply for marriage certificate in Haryana?
Any citizen of Haryana, who want to register their marriage can do so by any process, i.e. Online or Offline. Both the processes have been enlisted in the article. Follow the steps and complete the registration.
How to apply for inter caste marriage benefits in Haryana?
Inter Caste marriages in the state are done under the Mukhya Mantri Samajik Samrasta Antarjatiya Vivah Shagun Yojna. Such couples are given an amount of 1,01,000 to both husband and wife.
How can I register for love marriage in Haryana?
Love marriages can be registered under any court trough the Special Marriages Act, 1954. Firstly, the interested couple needs to inform the marriage Officer. After that there is Objection, Signing of Documents, Marriage and final issuance of Certificate.
What is Edisha?
e-Disha is the Online interface portal by Haryana Government. It is basically a digital portal to offer timely services to people. The portal provides various services through the portal to the citizens of Haryana. Also, the government has provided these Digital Infrastructures at all the district secretariats as well.
How to register for shaadi.edisha.gov.in?
Citizens, who want to avail the facilities offered by the Government can do so. Anyone can use the portal by registering on the portal.
What is edisha transaction ID?
It is a unique identity which you will get as you register on the portal. This ID will be used for downloading certificates, after the application process is complete.
How can I get a marriage Certificate in Haryana?
To get a marriage certificate, you may require some documents like:
Invitation Cards etc. Read the complete documents in the article.
Where can I check my marriage Certificate online?
The applicants can check the status of their application through the ‘Online Status’ option available on the homepage of the portal. Enter your Transaction ID, Verification code and view the status of your application. You can also download the certificate, in case your application has been approved.
What is the eligibility required for Marriage Registration in Haryana?
The Bride and Groom should above 18 and 21 years of age, respectively.
He/ She should not have more than one partner at the time of marriage.
Bride and Groom must have lived where the marriage is about to be enrolled.
In This Post, We will share about Haryana Marriage Registration Status 2021-22 Apply Online, Marriage Certificate, if you have any queries so you can drop the comment in the comment box. we will reply to you. I hope you like this post so please share it on your social media handles & Friends.
For more information visit our Website: Allaeps Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get new updates related to the posts, Thanks for reading this article till the end.