Hello friends in this article I am going to share with you the Google Pay Customer Care Number and helpline 24/7 Number and office address so if you want to try to contact google pay but still you will not contact us so read this article and get Google Pay Customer Care Number and toll-free number.
Google Pay Customer Care Number | Contact support
You can use Google Pay to:
- Transfer money
- Pay your utility bills like phone, electricity, and so on.
- Pay for businesses like DTH, food delivery, and so on.
- Recharge your prepaid mobile phone
- Pay your AdWords bills.
Hours: Mon-Thu 7am-7pm, Fri 7am-6pm PST; best time to call: 1:15pm
You can get assistance for any security concerns by calling the Toll-free number which is 1800-419-0157 and is available round the clock.
use this link to contact google pay Customer Care https://support.google.com/pay/india/gethelp
Google Pay Customer Care Number (FAQs):
1. The transaction failed but the amount got deducted from the bank account.
Banks usually take up to 3 business days to add money back to your account. Please wait for your bank to complete the reversal. Refer to the bank account statement to verify if your transaction has been reversed.
2. The transaction is processed/successful but the amount was not added to the recipient bank account.
Wait for 3 business days, within which the bank should add the money to the recipient account or reverse the same to your account. If money is not added within 3 business days, please reach out to us.
3. The merchant transaction is successful/processing but the payment was not updated.
Reach out to the merchant and also to your bank for filing a chargeback. Google Pay is only a payment platform.
4. The merchant transaction failed but the payment was not updated.
The issue will be resolved within 3 business days (usually within hours) from the date of payment initiation. The money will be transferred to your bank account during this period. Please check your bank statement to verify the same.
5. The bill payment transaction is settled/processing but the payment was not updated.
Step 1: See how long it takes to pay the biller
** Find your payment and check the status.
** If the status says ‘Success’, you’ll see how many days it might take for the money to reach the biller.
Step 2: Wait, then check your bill status
After the stated number of days, check with your biller to confirm that the money has been paid.
Step 3: Let us know if the biller hasn’t received the money
** Open the payment that you want to report.
** Tap Raise Dispute.
** Follow the steps on the screen
6. The bill payment transaction failed but the payment was not updated.
The amount will be reversed to your account within 3 business days (usually within hours) after payment.
7. Scratch card not received after sending money on Google Pay.
Check if you’re eligible to get a scratch card:
** Open Google Pay .
** From the bottom of the screen, swipe up.
** Tap Offers.
** Tap an offer.
** To check if you’re eligible, read the offer terms and conditions.
If you’re eligible but still don’t get a scratch card, contact us.
If you’ve any thoughts on the Google Pay Customer Care Number then feels free to drop it in the below comment box. Keep visiting our website: Customer blog for new updates.
I hope you like this post so please share it on your social media handles & Friends. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get new updates related to the posts, Thanks for reading this article till the end.