Hello & welcome friends in today post we will talk about Delhi Widow Daughter Marriage Scheme 2021 Apply Online wcddel.in In this Delhi Widow Daughter Marriage Scheme 2021, the state govt. will provide financial assistance to the poor widows for performing the marriage of their daughters (upto two daughters).
Financial Assistance will be provided to guardians including Homes/Institutions or foster parents of an orphan girl for her marriage. The assistance amount would be a one time grant under scheme namely “Financial Assistance to Poor Widows for Marriage of their daughters and financial Assistance for orphan girl for their marriage”.
Delhi Widow Daughter Marriage Scheme 2021
The assistance of officials from the federal and state authorities in command of the various programs. A few NGOs’ perspectives on the actual implementation of such programs too were gathered. Those suggestions helped to gain a better understanding of the obstacles in the execution process.
In this article, we will tell you about the complete details of the financial assistance to poor widows for marriage of their daughters and financial assistance for orphan girl for their marriage.
The state government will provide financial help to needy widows for the wedding of their children under the Delhi Widow Daughter Marriage Scheme 2021. (up to two daughters).
Quantum of Assistance / Mode of Payment For Widow’s Daughter Marriage Scheme
Quantum of Assistance is Rs. 30,000/- only in the form of account payee cheque in the name of Applicant or through ECS.
Initiatives and Achievement
Under Widow’s Daughter Marriage Scheme the number of cases during the Financial Year 2013-14 were 3024 and from April, 2014 to till January 2015, are 1300. Under Widow’s daughter Marriage Scheme, 2452 cases have been sanctioned till 20th May 2015.
Eligibility Criteria for Delhi Widow Daughter Marriage Scheme
- She has been residing in Delhi for more than 5 years preceding the date of application.
- Her family’s annual income does not exceed than Rs. 60,000/- (Rs. sixty thousand).
- She has a singly operated account in any bank for receiving the payment through electronic clearing system.
- She is not receiving any pension from Central Govt./State Govt./MCD and/or NDMC or any other source for this purpose.
Besides the above mentioned criteria the following two criteria are essential under Widow’s Daughter Marriage Scheme:-
(a) The girl for whose marriage financial assistance is sought, should be major on the date of marriage i.e above 18 years of age.
(b) In case of a Widow applicant the Financial Assistance can be granted for performing marriage upto two daughters only.
Revised Income Criteria Poor Widow’s Daughter & Orphan Girls Marriage Scheme
Previously, those who had annual income up to Rs. 60,000 were eligible to apply under the Financial Assistance for Marriage of Daughters of Poor Widows and Orphan Girl scheme. Now the income criterion has been revised as those having annual income upto Rs. 1 lakh can avail of the benefits under the marriage assistance scheme in Delhi. The number of applicants seeking financial assistance under the scheme has increased over the years since it was launched in financial year 2006-07.
What is the procedure for submitting an online Delhi Orphan Girl Marriage Request Form 2021?
The Delhi government is seeking admission for the Widow Daughters Marriage Scheme 2021. The state government will provide financial help to needy widows for the wedding of their children under the Delhi Widow Daughter Marriage Scheme 2021. (up to two daughters).
If you don’t want to go to the CSC, you can apply online by following the steps outlined below. This includes the following:
- The official webpage for the scheme can be found here.
- On the dashboard, select the option for the new registration process.
- The signup form will appear on your computer screen.
- Put in all of the blanks.
- Submit the form.
- You would be given login details.
- Log in with your username and password.
- By entering the link provided above, you will be able to download it immediately.
- You will be transferred to a new, refreshed web page.
- On the website, navigate to the settings option.
- Additionally, select the Delhi Widow Daughter Marriage Scheme and Delhi Orphan Girl Wedding Online application options.
- The registration form will appear on your desktop after that.
- Fill in the blanks.
- The files should be uploaded.
- Submit the form.
Poor Widows Daughter Marriage Assistance Form
Strategies and Results – The majority of instances underneath the Widow’s Daughter Marriage Scheme was 3134 in the fiscal year 2014-15, and 1400 from April 2014 to December 2015. So far, 2452 applications have been approved under the Widow’s Daughter Marriage Scheme as of May 25, 2016.
The Delhi Widow Daughter Marriage Scheme Eligibility Requirements:
She had lived in Delhi for further than five years before filing her application.
- The total revenue of her household does not surpass Rs. 50,000/-. (Rs. sixty thousand).
- She does have a single account with any bank where she can receive payments through the digital transfer service.
- She receives no income from the Central Government, State Governments, MCD, NDMC, and any other agency for this reason.
|Scheme||Widow’s Daughter Marriage Assistance|
|Department||Women & Child Development|
|Apply online||Delhi Govt Girl Marriage Assistance 2021|
|Check online||Delhi Widow Pension Scheme Online Apply|
Update on Financial Assistance to Poor Widows for Marriage of their Daughters
This scheme was been transferred from the Department for the Welfare of SC/ST/OBC/Min. to Social Welfare Department from the financial year 2006-07. At present it is being implemented by Department of Women & Child Development GNCTD. The aim of the scheme is to provide financial assistance of Rs. 30,000/- to the poor widows for performing marriage of their daughters so as to enable them to meet expenses involved in solemnizing marriage of their daughters and also to orphan girls for their marriage.
In case of any clarification the following officer may be contacted in his office during working hours
Contact Person: Deputy Director FAS, Department of Women and Child Development, Government of NCT of Delhi.
Address: 01 Canning Lane, Pandit Ravi Shankar Shukla Lane, Kasturba Gandhi Marg, Delhi 110001.
Contact No: 011-23387715
Official website of Department of Women & Children Development is designed and developed by DOEACC Centre, Branch Office New Delhi.
In This Post, We will share about Delhi Widow Daughter Marriage Scheme 2021 Apply OnlinePM Kisan Apply, Status, if you have any queries so you can drop the comment in the comment box. we will reply to you. I hope you like this post so please share it on your social media handles & Friends.
For more information visit our Website: Allaeps Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get new updates related to the posts, Thanks for reading this article till the end.