Hello, friends today we are going to talk in this post-crstn.org 2021:Death Certificate & Birth Certificate Download Online | RCH ID,Tamil Nadu Government has launched an online portal called crstn.org. This online portal is designed for the various birth and death certificate downloads in Tamil Nadu.
If you live in Tamil Nadu and want to know how to get RCHID or apply online for certificates, here is complete detailed information about crstn.org website. You can print certificate, download application forms, do online registration etc through the crstn.org registration website.
all the details of crstn.org 2021 birth certificate such as how to apply, how to download, and how to search for the birth certificate in Tamil Nadu. And you just need to check out the details for getting help.
If a woman is pregnant, there is a mandatory registration required using RCHID. A pre registration option is provided by the government of Tamil Nadu for pregnant women. Here is the process to do pre registration of birth certificate.
crstn.org 2021 services
Here is the list of services available online on the CRSTN portal –
- Downloading certificates
- Birth Certificate
- Death Certificate
- E-Sign certificate
- Form Download
- Birth Reporting Form
- Adopted Birth Reporting Form
- Death Reporting
- Still Birth Reporting
- Other events
- RCH ID / PICME
crstn.org Birth Certificate 2021
How to Apply for Birth certificate online in Tamil Nadu crstn.org?
- At first, you need to go to the crstn.org portal.
- Now, click on Forms from the menu option.
- After that, you have to select type of birth situation.
- Download the birth certificate application form.
- Fill the form with all the required details.
- Now, submit it to the local hospital for RCHID.
- After that, your birth certificate application will be submitted.
How to Download Birth Certificate on Tamil Nadu Crstn Portal?
- At first, you have to visit at crstn.org website.
- Now, the homepage will open in front of you.
- After that, click on the certificate download link.
- Now, you are required to select the Birth option from there.
- Fill the form with required details.
- At last, submit the form and download birth certificate.
How to Search Birth Certificate on crstn.org TN?
- At first, you have to visit the crstn.org.
- Now, open the birth certificate download link from there.
- After that, you are required to enter your RCHID.
- Select your gender and district from the list.
- Choose the place of birth between hospital and home.
- After that, enter the date of birth.
- Enter mobile number and click on Send OTP.
- Enter OTP and verification number.
- After that, you have to click on View button.
- Your crstn.org birth certificate will be shown there.
- Now, can click on the print option to print the certificate for future use.
crstn.org death certificate 2021
online download death certificate on crstn.org website, use following process.
How to apply for death certificate in Tamil Nadu online?
- Go to crstn website.
- Click on form and download death certificate application form.
- Fill the form with required details.
- Upload required health documents.
- Submit the form to local authority.
- Your death certificate will be applied soon.
How to download death certificate in Tamil Nadu online?
- Go to crstn.org website.
- Click on certificate download and select death.
- Select Gender
- Choose your district
- Choose place of death
- Select the hospital name if applicable
- Enter date of death
- Enter your mobile number and OTP
- Enter verification code
- Click on View button to download crstn.org death certificate.
To print, click on the print button displayed there on the screen.
csrtn.org PICME pre registration
csrtn.org PICME Pre Registration option is provided to pregnant women by the government of Tamil Nadu. Below is the details and steps for pre registration of the birth certificate
csrtn PICME pre-registration process
- Go to picme.tn.gov.in
- Open PICME Public page
- Enter required details
- Fill the form and download acknowledgement
- Save the pre-registration ID
Through e-seva center
The pregnant woman can visit the local e-seva center and get her pregnancy pre-registered under PICME option.
Through call center
Pregnant women can also dial 102 which is the PICME state helpline number. It provides pre-registration service by phone.
In This Post, We will share about crstn.org 2021:Death Certificate & Birth Certificate Download Online | RCH ID if you have any queries so you can drop the comment in the comment box. we will reply to you. I hope you like this post so please share it on your social media handles & Friends.
For more information visit our Website: Allaeps Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get new updates related to the posts, Thanks for reading this article till the end.